Our workflows are centred on consistency in communication, our consultative process, adding value and being accountable. How do we translate this into a reality?
From your first enquiry, you will notice something distinctive about Matchking: We work for you!
As a client, this will translate into dedication and expertise:
- From documenting your needs to managing the offer process and salary negotiation.
- Candidates you meet will be clear on who you are, your organisation’s goals, the role’s requirements including the obvious and less obvious.
- The interview format and candidates will be prepped to a professional standard.
- The interviewing process will include standard feedback structure to ensure an objective decision.
As a candidate, you will know that you are in good hands:
- Your CV will have been forwarded as you wrote it.
- We will have provided you with all the information you need to get a real feel of the role and company.
- There will be nothing you don’t know about the process by the time you attend the interview.
- Our team are success-driven and will use their expertise to help you secure your next role.
A customised CRM system which is centric to our 6 pillar methodology, provides a predictable, integrated and secure set of processes that add value beyond simple compliance to UK data protection and agency legislation requirements.
- High quality, agile repository for all our process management workflow records.
- Instant access to operational information, CVs and other documentation 24/7.
- As it is based on our 6 pillar methodology it is unmatched by comparable firms.
- Focused: Just marketing professionals and a key resource to greatly accelerate our first step searches.
- Streamlined operational and compliance responsibility.
- Consequently, our documentation is clear, to the point and transparent.
Our innovative thinking and hands-on approach to effectively manage every single aspect end to end, has become the cornerstone of everything we stand for.
See our clients’ testimonials and their experience of our process